Sunday, June 13, 2010

Days 12-20

Day 12: Made a Tutu!
We were going to a baby shower, this is what baby wore!

Day 13: Taggies Blanket
I've made these for each of my new baby cousins. Usually, its satin on one side, fleece on the other. I decided to make this one summer weight, with flannel and cotton. Plus, when I saw this flannel, I couldn't pass it up! Too cute!

Day 14: Another Blanket
The original blanket turned out so cute, I decided to make one for baby. This time, without tags! Not sure I like this one, but for now, she enjoys playing with it. :)


Day 15:
Made card for Mom's birthday (sorry, no picture)

Day 16: Worked on picking pictures to hang in our living room that I bought frames for over a year ago....nothing to show for this yet, but I hope to have them printed and hung by the end of the month for another post. :)

Day 17: Worked on editing said pictures.

Day 18: Made a list of chores. Doesn't sound creative? Ok, its not. But, this whole month of being creative is having side effects: Its making me want to be more organized. Weird, huh? So, the list goes: Monday: Laundry, Tuesday: Sweep/Mop kitchen floors, Wednesday: "random" clean for half an hour. (ie, clean basement, coat closet, etc), Thursday: Bathrooms, Friday: Vaccuum. And, that leaves Saturday and Sunday mostly open. We're aiming to also clean for half an hour each day. But, we generally spend all weekend trying to make up for the whole week of doing nothing, so...we'll see where this gets us.

Day 19: Worked on Etsy Banner. What? I have an etsy shop? I DO! But, its not quite ready to be unveiled! Soon...as soon as I get that darn banner done...

Day 20: Worked on pictures to list things on Etsy...

Sorry for so few pictures. Hopefully some of these projects get done next week! :)

1 comment:

  1. i want a direct link to the etsy shop asap. love the blankets and the tutu :)

    ReplyDelete