Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ok, so I didn't make it, but husband did!

Charlie is turning one! In 3 weeks to be precise. Since husband and I are both designers, we like to make all of our cards, invites, etc. Often, we get lazy, or time just gets away from us and I end up running to Target or logging on to a photo site and picking something out that we're both less than excited about. For Charlie's first birthday, I was determined we would design her invites. Recently, a friend asked if I had thought about what we were going to do for her first birthday yet. I replied something lengthy along the lines of: "I'm going to make these ridiculous butterfly cupcakes, and we're having people over and Charlie's little friends, and we're going to ToysRUs this weekend to pick out some presents and I'm really sad none of the grandparents will be making it, but it will still be really great" (Imagine that all in one breath.) To which friend replied. "uhhh ok" I guess I'm a bit overly excited? ANYWAY, here's the card husband designed. I cut them all. We had some left over mint-y green envelopes left over from her announcements, so that was easily taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment